A weekly roundup of the most INTERESTING STORIES from around the web …
1. Sahle-Work Zewde Is Ethiopia’s First Woman President and Africa’s Only Serving Female Head of State: www.vogue.com.
2. ‘Grief dissolves you. I could no longer sleep upstairs in our bed’: www.irishtimes.com.
3. Sir Philip Green named in Parliament as businessman at centre of Britain’s #MeToo scandal: www.telegraph.co.uk.
4. Single-use plastics ban approved by European Parliament: www.bbc.com.
5. ‘Escape the corset’: South Korean women rebel against strict beauty standards: www.theguardian.com.
Love THEGLOSS.ie? Sign up to our MAILING LIST now for a roundup of the latest fashion, beauty, interiors and entertaining news from THE GLOSS MAGAZINE’s daily dispatches.