ABOUT THE EVENT
THE GLOSS GALA annual event, Ireland’s most exciting high-profile occasion since 2009, returns to the RDS on November 8 2022. Billed as Ireland’s most glamorous event for professional women, as well as creative scene-setting, great atmosphere, champagne supper and international speakers, the special ingredients include the unparalleled LOOK THE BUSINESS fashion show, perfectly staged on a 30m-catwalk and produced to international standards by THE GLOSS team.
ABOUT THE AUDIENCE
The event is already fully booked: The audience of 1,500 represents all aspects of business and corporate life in all sectors: Entrepreneurs, legal, finance, consulting, recruitment, banking, SMEs, media, tech – the firms who wish to entertain colleagues and clients, network and enjoy the opportunity to meet fellow women in business in a relaxed environment, listen to sophisticated, inspiring speakers and see the best fashion that Irish retail has to offer on Ireland’s most impactful catwalk.
ON THE NIGHT
The event will be staged in the Main Hall at the RDS – the room will look like never before, beautifully lit, great atmosphere, clever staging. While THE GLOSS does not reveal speakers ahead of the event, we can guarantee they will be world-class, topical, sophisticated, inspiring and frank – and people that will resonate with all businesswomen. Previous speakers include GINA MILLER, TRINNY WOODALL, DAME HELENA MORRISSEY, LUCY KELLAWAY, ANYA HINDMARCH, RICHARD E GRANT and more.
|Entrance||Main Hall, RDS, Merrion Road, Dublin 4|
|6.30pm sharp||Doors open/Champagne and cocktails reception|
|7.00pm sharp||Welcome by The Gloss. Speakers, supper and wines, fashion|
- What time does the event start and end at? Doors will open at 6.30pm, guests will be seated at 7pm sharp. Closing remarks will take place at 10.30pm with the event finishing at approximately 11pm.
- What is the dress code? We suggest smart desk-to-dinner attire for guests.
- Is there parking available? There are limited parking spaces available. Please contact The Gloss if you require a parking permit for the RDS.
- Do guests need to bring invitations? Please advise The Gloss if you would like print or digital invitations for your guests. Guests can consult the table chart at the event, and with their table host on the night, for seating placements.
- Can additional drinks be purchased on the night? Guests will enjoy a complimentary Champagne and cocktails reception on arrival. Wine will be served with supper and an after-dinner cocktail will be enjoyed with dessert. If guests require additional drinks, they can be pre-ordered or ordered on the night via your table wait staff.
- Dietary requirements for supper Please contact The Gloss and advise of any dietary requirements for you or a member of your party.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
Please note that at this event there will be photography and filming by THE GLOSS Magazine.
Please ensure to bring your business card with you for THE GLOSS GALA Luxury Handbag Draw.