A Summer Rosé Tasting
Join Château d’Esclans and THE GLOSS for a mini masterclass in rosé wines at Brown Thomas Dublin on Thursday, June 15 at 6pm. Come along and enjoy delicious canapés specially created to accompany the Château d’Esclans Estate range, which will be introduced by THE GLOSS Wine Editor Julie Dupouy.
- Thursday June 15, 6.00pm-7.30pm at Hugh Brown’s Restaurant, Level 3, Brown Thomas Dublin
- Delicious canapés with rosé wines from the Château d’Esclans Estate range
- Wines introduced by introduced by THE GLOSS Wine Editor Julie Dupouy
- Tickets are €25 per person, which includes canapés, wine and a goodie bag
- Guests who book together will be seated at their own table
Places are limited so book soon
Be sure to book the correct number of tickets for your party below. You will receive an email confirmation. If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: the event will finish by 7.30pm. Brown Thomas closes at 8pm.