A Summer Champagne Tasting
€50 – €100
Join Moët Hennessy and THE GLOSS for a mini-masterclass at Brown Thomas on June 2
To celebrate the opening of the new Moët Hennessy Champagne Destination on Level 3 at Brown Thomas Dublin, we invite you to enjoy a very special champagne tasting: the perfect opportunity to meet friends, enjoy some excellent champagne and learn more about your favourite bubbles and the venerable houses where they are produced …
- Thursday June 2, 6.00pm-7.30pm at Hugh Brown’s Restaurant, Level 3, Brown Thomas Dublin
- Delicious canapés with champagnes by Ruinart, Veuve Clicquot and Moët & Chandon
- Champagnes introduced by esteemed sommelier Cathryn Bell
- Tickets are €25 per person, which includes canapés, champagne and a goodie bag
- Guests who book together will be seated at their own table
- Places are limited so book soon
Be sure to book the correct number of tickets for your party below. You will receive an email confirmation. If you have any queries, please email [email protected].
NOTE: The event will finish by 7.30. Brown Thomas closes at 8pm.
€50 – €100