To celebrate the launch of KDK’s new 100% wool scarf collection exclusive to AVOCA stores, we have a specially CUSTOMISED SCARF to give away to ONE LUCKY WINNER …
It’s that time of year when we start gathering ideas for gifts for special friends and family, and the latest collection by Irish brand KDK to arrive at Avoca is top of our shopping list this Christmas. KDK, the Irish luxury scarves brand, was set up by sister duo Keira and Dairine Kennedy, and this season sees the introduction of 100% wool and 100% silk scarves to their offering for the first time.
KDK’s AW17 collection sees a focus on Irish forests and their flora and fauna, and also incorporates prints that were designed from photographs taken by the sisters of well-known landmarks in Dublin such as the River Liffey, the Ha’penny Bridge and Dublin Castle.
To celebrate this new collection, KDK and Avoca are offering one lucky reader the chance to customise their own KDK scarf. The winner can send in their favourite photograph and choose their three favourite colours and KDK will then use a combination of the colours and image to design a bespoke scarf, making it entirely unique. Create yours as the perfect Christmas gift for a friend or family member or have it designed for yourself and enjoy wearing it safe in the knowledge that no one will ever have a scarf quite like yours…
To be in with a chance to win a customised KDK scarf from Avoca please complete the entry form below:
- Images should be as high-resolution as possible as the scarves are 100cm x 200cm.
- As this is a creative process the final design is at the discretion of the designers. Photography entries must be the property of the owner and will remain their property.
- Designers interpretation is final.
- Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
- The prize is not transferable.