Make the most of the LONG WEEKEND and treat yourself to some NEW PRODUCTS or book in for some much-needed PAMPERING …
1. Check out the Spotlight Whitening pop-up at Dundrum (March 26–April 22) on Level 1. Try out the range of easy to use teeth-whitening products, including a handy brush pen, win exclusive prizes each day and meet the founders of this growing Irish brand.
2. Treat yourself Book a Natura Bissé facial, newly arrived at the deluxe spa at Ashford Castle, in Co Mayo. The Spanish range, around since the 1970s and still family-owned, is exclusive to Ashford.
3. Pick up some tubes of Dr Pawpaw at Dunnes, €7.95. This Aussie staple is cheap, cheerful and endlessly useful, and comes in a range of different tints including peach.
4. Get matched Giorgio Armani Face Fabric Foundation is back. Originally launched ten years ago, it’s considered the denim jeans of the make-up world. It’s available exclusively at Brown Thomas Dublin, Limerick and Cork, or online, in 12 shades, €45. Visit any Brown Thomas store to confirm your Face Fabric shade and to receive a 7-day complimentary sample.
5. Go mini We welcome the arrival of Little MAC, a collection of classic products shrunk down into smaller – and more affordable – sizes. So now you can stock up on Ruby Woo lipstick for €12 – and get Strobe Cream, Lipglass, sparkly Pigments and Prep + Prime Fix+ all for the same price. At Arnotts.
Love THEGLOSS.ie? Sign up to our MAILING LIST now for a roundup of the latest fashion, beauty, interiors and entertaining news from THE GLOSS MAGAZINE’s daily dispatches.