For the very last day of our 12 GLOSSY DAYS OF CHRISTMAS series, we have an absolutely gorgeous hamper to give away from one of our favourite wine merchants, CORKSCREW ...
Established in 2004 by Colm Douglas, Paul Foley and Peter Foley, colleagues from what was one of Ireland’s most prominent wine merchants, Berry Brothers and Rudd. Berry’s are no longer around, unfortunately, but they continue to grow by sourcing brilliant wines for our customers.
The philosophy at the Corkscrew is quite simple: to select wines that demonstrate the character and independence that they demand, wines which deliver quality and individuality regardless of price.
Terrific everyday wines, new world icons, established classics all have a place in their selection.
We have a fantastic hamper from Corkscrew to offer one lucky reader, that includes:
• Gift Basket
• Two bottles Castillo del Rey Tempranillo
• Two bottles Castillo del Rey Verdejo
• One Serena Prosecco
• One Quinta Da Romaneira LBV
• One Jar Crossogue Raspberry Preserve
• One Jar Crossogue Irish Marmalade
• One Jar Crossogue Irish Harvest Fruit Chutney
• One Jar Crossogue Mustard with Irish Stout
• One Box of Garden of Ireland, Luxury Handmade Chocolates
• One Tin of Lismore Shortbread Biscuits
• One Bottle of La Collina Olive Oil
• One Jar Wicklow Fine Foods, Luxury Cracknels
• One box Olvini Sun Dried Tomato Paste
• One tub Olvini Black Olive Paste
• One Cheese Board
To be in with a chance to win the Corkscrew Ultimate Christmas Hamper, there are five ways to enter below.
Win A Corkscrew Ultimate Collection Hamper (Worth €200)
Love THEGLOSS.ie? Sign up to our MAILING LIST now for a roundup of the latest fashion, beauty, interiors and entertaining news from THE GLOSS MAGAZINE’s daily dispatches.