To help you adjust to the SETTLING FROST in the morning, pack up some of this BRILLIANTLY HEALTHY salad with crumbled ricotta, apple, celery, caper and raisin, drizzled with lemon and mint for lunch, says TRISH DESEINE
For 3-4 / 20 minutes preparation
- 2 sticks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 sweet-tart apple, such as Braeburn or Pink Lady, cored and cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons thinly chopped fresh mint
- 150 g crumbled ricotta
- A handful of pine nuts, toasted and cooled
1. Combine the celery, apple, raisins, and capers in a medium to large bowl.
2. Drizzle with the lemon juice and olive oil and toss well to coat.
3. Throw in the chopped mint, nuts and the crumbled ricotta and toss again. Serve.
Trish Deseine @TrishDeseine
Love THEGLOSS.ie? Sign up to our MAILING LIST now for a roundup of the latest fashion, beauty, interiors and entertaining news from THE GLOSS MAGAZINE’s daily dispatches.